Monday, July 25, 2011

Hello True Fans of Cinema

Welcome. If you've checked out this site, I hope your view of movies is different from the average American who only seeks mindless entertainment. I believe film is a medium that can do so much more than produce explosions and slapstick comedy. This site is for viewers who enjoy in-depth analysis, and who will post intelligent comments in regards to my reviews. I don't expect you to agree with all my opinions on the movies I review, nor do I want you to. I welcome disagreements on this site, so long as you post legitimate comments. I won't allow any profanity or other inappropriate content to be posted on this site. This is simply a place where film lovers can share opinions with each other.

I rate movies one to five stars, and don't use half stars. The criteria is as follows.
*=Sucked, hated it
**=Meh, not good
***=Liked it, good but not great
****=Really liked it, exceptional
*****=Outstanding, loved it

Just to give you a heads up, I'm big on science fiction and comic book movies, so the majority of the ones I review will be in that category. Thank you for your visiting this site and I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment